Your first day
You will receive complete information on your first day in your My Embassy English Student Dashboard, here is a sample first day:
You will take your pre-arrival test BEFORE you arrive which will give you access to your My Embassy English Student Dashboard with helpful information for you before your first day. It will also help us quickly get you placed in a class so you can begin learning today!
Check in with our friendly reception team.
MY EMBASSY ENGLISH (MEE) STUDENT DASHBOARD
We'll ensure you are registered on the MEE Student Dashboard and work with you on any additional placement tests needed.
- You will complete your online profile so we can contact you and you can connect with your classmates.
- Find out about your course, facilities and meet key staff
- Meet Student Services and check out the latest social activities
- Student Cards are issued in your first week; these often help you get discounts in local restaurants, shops and other outlets.
Some schools have their own cafeteria, whilst in others you can bring your own food and eat in the student lounge. Alternatively, head out to explore your new location.
Your first class (or free time)
- Start your English course on Monday afternoon (sometimes Tuesday).
- Get your course book
- Start using your MEE Student Dashboard learning resources and guides to your new centre and city!
Note: details may vary in each Embassy school.
How will I arrive at school?
You will receive the school address and map in your pre-arrival pack.
What time should I arrive?
08.45am for welcome and placement test
What should I bring with me?
- Your passport or European ID card.
- Visa (if applicable)
- 2 passport photos
- Proof of insurance